Tennis Interview

Recently, we had to do an interview on a person we admire. I chose my tennis coach, Adam. He inspires me to play tennis and to get better at it all the time. This is my interview with him.
Interview is done on my tennis coach, Adam.
Interview done by Spencer Hallenbeck at 4:30 P.M., on the last Thursday of May.
How long have you bin playing tennis and what is your favorite part of it?
I have bin playing since I was 11, or 33 years. My favorite part is the athletic ability of running and hitting at the same time, unlike just running or hitting a ball and then running like baseball. It is very good exercise.
How long have you bin teaching people to play tennis and why do you continue to do so?
Since I was 18years old which would be 26 years. I enjoy working with the students, improving people’s tennis skills, the smiles, and happiness of the people learning to play and accomplishing things like the perfect serve or swing.
What do think the most important part of tennis is?
Consistency is the most important part by far as you don’t have to hit hard if you can get it into the court. Have the other person make the mistakes.
Who is your favorite tennis player and why?
Roger Federer because he’s very classy on the court, humble, and has the best shots in the history of tennis.
How many tennis tournaments have you participated in and which one was your favorite?
I have participated in about 500. My favorite was the Northern Colorado Open a few years ago. I beat the number 1 player in the tournament. He was 21 and I 42 so I doubled his age exactly. No one though I would win so it felt really good.
What is the biggest mistake you see people make?
They don’t hold the racket the correct way for certain shots like the serve.
How can they fix it?
By taking a lesson or two especially with me and going out on their own and practicing it.
What is the biggest tip you would give to someone just starting to play tennis?
Make sure that no matter what happens that you laugh and have fun after all it’s just a game. It doesn’t matter who wins or loses as long as you have fun.